Canada is a relatively young country that has achieved speedy economic growth during the last few years. Due to a high immigration rate, it is often known as the ‘immigrants’ paradise’. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the body regulating the visa process for the nation, provides numerous kinds of support facilities to those who wish to settle in the nation.
Majority of the immigrants already has a relative, friend or acquaintance living in the country. Hence, it is the easiest hotpot to make a home away from home. Here, people, by and large, are hospitable and welcoming even as the nation’s geographical location is perfect.
The Maple Leaf country is a popular immigration hub, a large number of immigrants prefer to immigrate to it over many other destinations. The benefits of Canada Immigration are many. The place offers excellent well paid jobs, perfect opportunities to invest, and for the new immigrants, resettlement possibilities.
Canada Immigration–Key Benefits
Migrating to the ‘Land of Milk and Honey’ is a dream come true for most migrants. The country has offers several benefits and opportunities to those who wish to call it their second home. Some of the benefits enjoyed by immigrants are as follow:
- You can live and work anywhere in the country except Quebec though you will have to inform the IRCC about your new place of abode.
- The nation’s permanent citizens enjoy the most benefits. They are the lucky ones to have access to number of social benefits such as school education for their children at no cost. They also get health coverage for the entire family.
- As a permanent resident, you can easily sponsor or invite a family member provided they meet the set criteria.
- Government provides assistance to those who are unemployed or are in financial crises.
- The major benefit that the immigrant enjoys is, if you have acquired the Canadian passport, you may travel to nearly 100 countries without any Visitor Visa.
- Ottawa understands the value of immigrants, and treats them almost at par with its citizens. Thus, almost equal rights and benefits are provided to them.
- Citizenship is provided to those who have lived and worked in the nation for at least three years.
According to a survey done by the U.S. News and World Report, global brand consultants BAV Consulting and University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of business, the Maple Leaf Country has been ranked second.
It’s not for the first time that the country has won the top rank in any international survey. In fact, in last two decades, on the basis of various parameters, the hotspot has found a place–either in the top 5 or the top 10 destinations.
If you wish to immigrate to the country, you may have a clear idea what the country has to offer you. All you have to do is to prepare to immigrate to it.
If you want to know more about Canada Immigration PR Visa mail me your query at [email protected].