What can Visa holders do under Skilled – Independent (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 175)?

The Skilled – Independent (subclass 175) visa is the well-liked permit for those persons from abroad who are keen to shift to Australia, and who do not have the sponsorship resources, in terms of a family member or state or regional government of the country, which could extend sponsorship to them.


What can the visa holders do?


Those who get the prized Skilled – Independent visa may stay and do a job in any region of Down Under, and engage in any job they want.
This visa permits them to and any secondary candidates covered in the visa application of the candidates to stay as permanent residents in the Kangaroo Land.


The permanent residents of Australia can do several things and enjoy many benefits such as:


*Stay & work in the country permanently;


*Pursue studies in the nation at school, university, or Vocational Education and Training (VET) Division;


*Get financially supported health protection, via the

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *