Over the years, the immigration business has developed dramatically. And with it becoming more diverse and more mobile, the migration services are also drawing more importance. This demand,as a result,has result in a steadyrise in the figure of the visa bureaus and agencies.
Go to any city or town of the country and you will easily stumble across an immigration bureau. But, cases of consultancy firms cheating the candidates–in terms of money and documents and destroying their dreams are also rampant. Given this, choosing the Best Immigration Consultants in India is important though it is not easy.
How to locate the Best Immigration Consultants in India?
Well, there is no magic wand that you will wave and you will find the Best Immigration Consultants in India.
Still there are some scales that you may figure to find the Best Immigration Consultants in India.
- To begin with, while you are trying to zero in on the agencies, figure out whether the one that you pick is duly certified. In case of Canada, majority of the service providers, which process the visa,happen to be the members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). If you want to migrate to Canada and the one that catches your attention is a member,you may draft it.
- Check if they have an appropriate office setup. Be on your guard against the fly-by-night operators! Yeah, you will find several players in the business running their shows from makeshift, dingy offices though they could be claiming from rooftops that they are the Top Visa Consultants in India.
- Check what are theirvarious terms and conditions, and have they properly mentioned them on their main official website. If the one you plan to draft is ready to give these in black & white, you may mull hiring it.
- Given the fact that you are shifting to a new place completely, the immigration agents should be in a position to offer important details and tips related to settlement and job openings, among others. If they say their job is just to help you land overseas, avoid it!
- Find out if the service providerhas a proper team of visa consultants and support staff. Does it have experts with several years of domain experience in handling the cases for specific destinations? For example, if you want to migrate to Australia, does the agency have dedicated Australia immigration specialists? Any visa expert will not do; you will need those who specialize on Australia immigration.
These are just 5 yardsticks that need to be mulled to hire the Best Immigration Agents in India. If the service provider that you could be planning to sign-up, satisfies these requirements, you can rest assured that you are dealing with the right professionals,and they are actually the Best Immigration Consultants in India.